Thursday 16 August 2012

Beetles on my neck....

My mom and dad's birthday fall one day after the other so since my sister was leaving the next day, we decided to take them out to dinner on day after mom's birthday! We went to 'Aaheli', a beautiful restaurant serving authentic bengali cuisine in the most homely atmosphere.


The food was delicious like home-made food and the hospitality was superb.



So I was wore my black skinny jeans with my Vero Moda black blouse.




The detailing on the blouse is not visible so I took this picture from a website.




Image from www.tiastar.com

Can you make out what am I wearing around my neck? Here's a closer look...







My brand new Zara necklace that my sister gifted me....! I love the beetles and the colors on them! You can find it here!


Hope you all are having a fabulous week!

9 comments:

  1. Love the neckpiece! So pretty! The blouse looks pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot! I love it too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace is awesome, saw it here too !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love quirky accessories and your beetle necklace looks so cute!! The detailing on the blouse is really pretty...you look lovely as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Swarnali! You are a sweetheart :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks....I love the awesomeness of the necklace too.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i knew they were beetles!you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Zara necklace..too cute:)
    Prerna
    www.vivalahighstreet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Prerna....I love your blog....
    Thanks for dropping by....
    Uparna

    ReplyDelete