Thursday 10 April 2014

Addons....Spring Summer 2014

Hello Everyone! Long time no see!
I made a huge shift to a new city and a new job so I got a little irregular with my posts. But I am here now and I have a new review. 

So, Addons has launched its new Spring Summer 2014 collection. And as I have said before, their collections are always amazing. I really loved the new bags & shoes. Jewelry and other accessories was another plus point.






The Convertible Handbag





They have a wide range of necklaces to choose from. 



They have equally exciting bracelets and hair accessories.



And here is what I got for myself.



 I was really amazed by their new collection and I would recommend everyone to check their stores out before the collection is sold out!

Have a happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment