Thursday 22 September 2011

The City of Joy!

Finally I’ve moved to Kolkata.


Also I’ve joined a six month program at a renowned gym here to lose some serious weight.


So in the next six months here’s what I plan to do (apart from my weight loss program):


1)      Prepare my resume and portfolio


2)      Send my resume and portfolio to the brands that I’ve listed down in my dream list, (national and international).


3)      See Kolkata


(Even though I’ve been coming to this city for as long as I can remember and I’ve been to its various parts yet I don’t really know the whole place)


4)      Visit Shantiniketan (will elaborate on this sometime later)


5)      Probably visit some other craft clusters within West Bengal


6)      Try to check out fashion events happening around the city


And something else that’s new is that I got a really short haircut.



This is how I used to look until a while back.


And I’m wearing a very interesting cardigan from Vero Moda.



And this is my new awesome haircut. I look so different.



I’m wearing – Top – Thrift store, Skirt – H&M, Belt – Guess


 I’m trying out skirts at the moment. I’ve never worn skirts except when I was in school but I’m so much in love with this look.


BTW this skirt used to be my sister’s and she’s not fat like me but this skirt still fits me. How?


Well, like Gabi Gregg would say, “it’s not always important to wear an outfit like the designer intended.”


Be happy, Stay Beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Great haircut.......suits you well! :)

    P.S.: Pretty skirt too!

    ReplyDelete