Wednesday 16 January 2013

2013 Trends - Statement Sunglasses

Most runway trends are always difficult to carry off but this time we had some interesting easily wearable trends for Spring Summer 2013. And one of them is Statement Sunglasses. Here's a few examples of sunglasses that can be easily added to your daily wardrobe.








Well don't worry if these are not in your budget, because you can always make your own. Take a look at these tutorials on how easily you can make your regular sunglasses into a statement one.

D.I.Y Sequin Sunglasses from Shoutmag.co.uk

D.I.Y Floral Sunglasses from Honestlywtf.com

D.I.Y Bejewelled Sunglasses from Matterofstyle.blogspot.in 

I really like the bejewelled one and I will definitely try this out. Which one will you guys try. 
Check them out and do share if you do try out one.

Till Next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment