Thursday 10 January 2013

Shop Anra

Hello all you lovely people! 
I hope this new year has brought new life, new desires, new adventures and a lot of other 'new's to all of your lives!

Well today I would like to show you guys a little more of my collection from my brand Anra. I did a photo shoot a couple of weeks earlier and I wanted to share those here.
Also, very soon I am starting a shop here itself so that if you like something, you can directly buy from my blog.


The Shirt Kurta - a bright yellow base with contrasting navy blue piping and frills on the neckline. This kurta has a zari pattern border on the sleeves.


The Anra dress - a very gracefull dress with gathers below yoke, made with woven patterned fabric.


The Asymmetric dress - a little asymmetric cut dress, with straps on shoulder, and gold tissue piping on edges.


Jamdani patterns


The half n half dress - a short dress/kurta made with two different patterned fabric blended to create a unique look.


The Vest/Blouse - made with a all over woven pattern fabric, this piece can be worn as a vest over a shirt or as a blouse with a saree.


The handkerchief top - made with a beautiful pattern jamdani fabric, this top is made with handkerchief hemline with a long belt.

I hope you like these. For more images do visit my Facebook Page - Anra

You can also like my Facebook page through the widget on the right sidebar.
My shop will be up & running very soon. Do come back to check it out.

Till then...


No comments:

Post a Comment